1 Confirm that they are indeed blocking you.
2 Take some time to contact the person blocking you.
3 Ask mutual friends to talk to them
GB WhatsApp online but don’t want to be disturbed? These few methods can help you effectively stealth
Exchanging messages through online applications like GB WhatsApp has become a necessity for most people. But sometimes you don’t want to be seen using this chat app for various reasons, maybe you don’t want to be disturbed by the arrival of other people chatting. It turns out that GB WhatsApp has several special features that users can use when they are busy or don’t want to be disturbed, namely incognito mode. This incognito mode refers to GB WhatsApp users appearing offline even when they are online.
Change the “Last Seen” option
Last seen is a feature that tells all your contacts when you last used GB WhatsApp, or even if they were online. Last seen is the most important turn off option if you want to show offline on GB WhatsApp.
Proceed as follows:
1. To turn it off, just touch the three vertical dots icon in the upper right corner, select Settings or Settings, then Account and tap Privacy.
2. In the “Who can see my personal information” section, click the last viewed time, and finally select “Nobody” to apply it to everyone, whether it is our saved contacts or unknown numbers.
Turn off the blue tick
A blue tick means you brought GB WhatsApp messages from someone. If you don’t want to know, you can turn it off. Proceed as follows:
1. Click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of GB WhatsApp and select Settings.
2. Select an account, and then click Privacy. Toggle option on swipe options read receipt or read receipt
3. The blue tick is immediately disabled.
The last thing you can try to show offline on GB WhatsApp is to hide your status. Anyone who can see it can also set this status. Proceed as follows:
1. Click the three dots in the upper right corner, click the Privacy option, and look for the Status option.
2. Next, you will see a window where you can choose who to share the status with.